Wellsurance Woman Policy – Health Insurance for Women
That’s why we created Wellsurance Woman Policy, a perfect health insurance for women that looks beyond her health insurance needs and ensures her well being in all phases of life.
- Fixed lump sum benefit is paid for -
- Tax Benefit - Get tax benefits for premium paid on policies as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act. Tax benefits are subject to income tax laws.
- We offer life-long renewal subject to application for renewal and the renewal premium in full has been received by the due dates and realisation of premium, unless the Insured Person or any one acting on behalf of an Insured Person has acted in an improper, dishonest or fraudulent manner or any misrepresentation or non cooperation under or in relation to this policy or the policy poses a moral hazard.
- Free Look Period-You have a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You have any objections to any of the terms and conditions, You have the option of cancelling the Policy stating the reasons for cancellation and You will be refunded the premium paid by You after adjusting the amounts spent on stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium. You can cancel Your Policy only if You have not made any claims under the Policy. All Your rights under this Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy. Free look provision is not applicable and available at the time of renewal of the Policy.
- Sum Insured Enhancement- The Insured may seek enhancement of Sum Insured in writing at the time of renewal, before the payment of premium. However, notwithstanding enhancement, for claims arising in respect of accident, injury or illness contracted or suffered during a preceding Policy period, liability of the Company shall be only to the extent of the Sum Insured under the Policy in force at the time when it was contracted or suffered. The Enhanced Sum Insured will have a fresh proposal status where the waiting period, deductibles and exclusions shall apply afresh.
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the Policy is provided under this Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
- Changes will be notified to the policyholders 3 months in advance in case of revision /modification in approved product.
- Likelihood of withdrawal of the product will be notified to the policy holders 3 months prior to the expiry of the policy and option would be given to migrate to similar Health Insurance policy
11 Critical Illnesses. Higher benefit incase of Cancer.
Daily Hospital Cash benefit.
Higher Hospital Cash for ICU/ICCU admissions.
Cosmetic Reconstruction Surgery benefit for accidental injuries.
Click here to download policy wordings
|Wellsurance Woman Policy Benefits (in )|
|1||Diagnosed critical Illness (waiting period 90 days, survival period 30 days)|
|i>||Cancer of specified severity||3,00,000||5,00,000||7,50,000|
|ii>||First Heart Attack of specified severity||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|iii>||Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|iv>||Kidney Failure requiring regular Dialysis||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|v>||Coma of specified severity||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|vi>||Open Chest CABG||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|vii>||Major Organ /Bone Marrow Transplant||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|viii>||Total Blindness(due to acute sickness or accident)||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|ix>||Permanent Paralysis Of Limbs||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|x>||Multiple Sclerosis with persisting symptoms||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|xi>||Major Burns with persisting symptoms||1,50,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
|2||Hospital cash - upto 90 days (Per Day) deductible - 1 day||2000||3000||4000|
while admitting and while discharging from the Hospital
|4||ICU Benefit - Max 15 days(Per Day)||3000||4500||6000|
( payable after continuous Hospitalization for 5 days)
|6||Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery (applicable only in case of Accident)||50000||100000||200000|
- For all sickness hospitalisation, waiting period of 90 days is applicable.
- No waiting period for Accident related hospitalisation.
- Hospital Cash : 1 day deductible for Sickness Hospital Cash benefit. Not applicable for hospitalisation due to any accident.
- Critical Illness: The benefit for each critical illness will be paid once during the entire life time of the policyholder. On Renewal this benefit will be available for all Illnesses except for the one paid in the previous term(s).
- This policy covers hospitalisation in India only.
- Free Health Helpline - Reach our expert physicians to avail help on health & wellness related information. Get instant phone access. Call our Toll Free no 1800 103 5252. Timings: 9:00am to 7:00pm (From Monday to Saturday).
- Health Portal -You will be given access to the Health Portal, exclusively developed for TATA-AIG General Insurance Co., which has a ‘Knowledge Centre” which will host ‘Health Articles’ on relevant topics like diabetes, Cholesterol, Weight management, Yoga, heart diseases, Fitness. The purpose of this service is to educate you on Health & Wellness topics so that you can start practicing Preventive Care.
The Health portal will also host the list of network hospitals for Cashless settlement, provided by the appointed Third Party Administrator (TPA).
- Health Query - You will be able to write queries on routine health problems like acidity, sinus, cough-colds, infections, diabetes etc on – “Post Your Health Query”
The Queries will be answered by a Physician, and will be e-mailed to your e-mail address.
- Discounted Services for Health & Wellness- You will be offered discounts at health related services like Gyms, Weight management Centers, beauty parlors, diagnostic centers by personally visiting / calling the respective centers in their respective cities and paying directly to the centre.
We will provide the list of discounted tie-ups, along with Centre address/ contact numbers available on the health portal which will be updated on regular intervals.
- e-News letter -You will receive regular updates on various health Topics, latest trends in Health & Wellness, via an ‘e-News Letter’ which will be mailed to your e-mail id (if available & provided). The purpose of this e-news letter is to educate you on Health & Wellness topics so that you can start practicing Preventive Care.
For all claims, contact E-Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd. (address below), our appointed service provider for your Health Policy. All admissible claims will be cashless, subject to admission in network hospitals authorized by E-Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd. If admitted to a non-network hospital, submit your bills to E-Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd for reimbursements up to the specified limits.
E-Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd. has a network of 3000+ hospitals on all India basis.
Address: Plot 577, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurgaon - 122016
Contact details: 24x7 Toll Free Claims Helpline 1800 103 5252 / 1800 22 9966 (Only for Senior Citizens)
Read more about cashless process
Click here to know more about our claims Service.
Who should buy Wellsurance Woman Policy?
Woman with Entry age from age 18 years up to 65 years
What is not covered under Wellsurance Woman Policy?
This entire Policy does not provide benefits for any loss resulting in whole or in part from, or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly in respect of:
Any Pre-existing Condition, any complication arising from it. Except if the insured has taken a similar Wellsurance Policy from Us and is covered without a break, for a period of 4 consecutive years since inception of the first policy with Us. Please refer Section ‘Part B 1’ for detailed information.
Intentionally self-inflicted Injury or illness, or sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune-deficiency Virus (HIV) infection; suicide, or
War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether War be declared or not), rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power; or
serving in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country, whether in peace or War, and in such an event We, upon written notification by You, shall return the pro rata premium for any such period of service or
Ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from burning nuclear fuel or
The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other dangerous properties of any explosive nuclear equipment or any part of that equipment; or
Congenital anomalies or any complications or conditions arising there from; or
Professional Sports, Hazardous Activities; or
Cosmetic or plastic surgery or any elective surgery or cosmetic procedure, circumcision, (except as a result of an Injury caused by a Covered Accident while Our Policy is in force ) that improve physical appearance, surgical and non-surgical treatment of obesity (including morbid obesity) and weight control programs, or treatment of an optional nature; Routine health checks or convalescence, Custodial Care, general debility, lethargy, rest cure; expenses on vitamins, tonics and any other health supplement; vaccination, inoculation of any kind.
Any investigation(s) or treatments not directly related to a Covered Illness or Covered Injury or the conditions or diagnosis necessitating hospital admission; or Any surgery done on the organ(s), if they are not infected or affected;
services, supplies, or treatment, including any period of Hospital confinement, which were not recommended, approved, and certified as Medically Necessary by a Physician; or
organ transplants that are considered experimental in nature; expenses incurred for hospitalization or surgery for donation of organs ; or
pregnancy and all related conditions, including services and supplies related to the diagnosis or treatment of infertility or other problems related to inability to conceive a child; birth control, including surgical procedures and devices; This however does not include ectopic pregnancy proved by diagnostic means and is certified to be life threatening by the Physician; or
Medical expenses incurred as the result of alcohol and/or drug abuse, addiction or overdose.
Any surgery for donation of organs.
treatment of Spondylosis/ Spondylitis.
Cost of Spectacles and contact lens, hearing aids, walkers, crutches, wheel chairs and such other aids
Any Ayurvedic, Homeopath or naturopathy treatments. Please refer to policy wordings for detailed benefits and exclusions.