Marine Cargo Insurance
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited combines Tata Group's pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIG's global presence as one of the world's leading marine cargo insurance company
Why Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Marine Cargo Insurance?
- Global Presence:With AIG’s presence in more than 130 countries we are truly a global network but with local expertise. This local expertise ensures that we are able to guide and issue covers keeping in mind the local regulatory concerns while our worldwide presence ensures that we are perfectly placed to respond swiftly and effectively in dealing with losses as and when they may occur
- Financial Strength: The combined might of Tata Group and AIG coupled with strong reinsurance treaties ensures that you are in safe hands.
- MLCE:Specialized products need extra handling. Our Marine Loss Control Engineering (MLCE) can assist you in identifying potential hazards in your supply chain, develop loss prevention guidelines and help you implement loss control and quality improvement programmes.
- Innovative Yet Simple Products:Sales Turnover Policy, Stock Throughput or the standard Marine Open Policy. We have something for everyone - a small exporter, importer, trader, manufacturer, a SME, a large corporate house or a Multi National Corporation.
- Flexibility:Our knowledge and expertise allows us to customize policies to suit your needs.
- Knowledge: We are the only company to have a dedicated team of marine cargo underwriters.
- Tech Advantage: We are the pioneers of online issuance of marine certificates in India. Our E-marine is a unique and simple tool. Backed by a dedicated helpdesk, Emarine makes 24x7 insurance actually possible.
Marine Insurance Open Policy
- Automatic insurance protection for a specific period of time (usually one year).
- Premium is by deposit (based on an estimate), and adjustable on declaration of actual values of shipments/dispatches
- Always open until cancelled by either party to the contract
- Certificates are issued for individual shipments/dispatches
Marine Insurance Specific Policy
- The Marine Specific policy insures cargo against risks involved in a specific voyage
Marine Insurance Sales Turnover Policy (STOP)
- STOP is a designer product for the discerning customer, an Open Policy in the real sense of the term. The premium for the policy is charged only on your sales turnover.
Innovative Marine Solutions
- Multinational Cargo Transport program
- Marine Loss Control (MLCE)