Contractors All Risks
The Contractors All Risks Insurance offers comprehensive coverage for all types of civil construction risks.
- The coverage for physical loss or damage to property is on an "All Risks" basis, i.e. the policy insures against damage to property in the course of construction by all sudden, accidental and unforeseen causes other than specified excluded perils.
- This cover includes works brought on to the site for the purposes of the contract as well as temporary works erected or constructed on-site.
- Surrounding property
- Debris removal expenses
- Third party liability
- Escalation costs up to 50%
- Air freight & express freight
- Extended maintenance
- Additional custom duty
- War, Invasion, Act of foreign enemy, hostilities or War like operations (whether war be declared or not) Civil War, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, Civil commotion, Military or usurped power, martial law, conspiracy, confiscation, commandeering a group of malicious persons or persons acting on behalf of or in connection with any political organisation, requisition or destruction or damage by order of any Government de jure or defacto or by any Public, Municipal or Local Authority;
- Nuclear reaction, Nuclear radiation or Radioactive contamination
- Willful act or willful negligence of the Insured or of his responsible representative;
- Cessation of work whether total or partial
- Inventory losses
- Manufacturing / design defects
- Consequential loss
Please refer policy wordings for complete list of detailed exclusions.
The policy is subject to a compulsory excess & depends on the type of construction work.
This depends on the type of project, Sum Insured and duration of the project, and the voluntary excess opted by the Insured. The premium can be paid in installments, when the policy period is more than 12 months
Disclaimer: The actual benefits available are as described in the policy, and will be subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions. Please seek the advice of your insurance advisor/ contact our branch if you require any further information or clarification.