Public Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance offers cover for third party liabilities (Bodily Injury / Property Damage) arising out of the premises and operations of the Insured and legal costs incurred in connection therewith.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited offers following three products :
- Public Liability Policy (Industrial Risk)
- Public Liability Policy (Non- Industrial Risk)
- Public Liability Insurance Act Policy
Depending upon your nature of operations Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited can offer following Public Liability Insurance Policies:
- Public Liability Industrial Risks - For Manufacturing Units.
- Public Liability Non Industrial Risks - For Non Manufacturing entities like IT companies, BPOs, Hotels, Schools, Restaurants and Clubs
- Public Liability Act - For all business units handling hazardous substances as per Public Liability Act, 1991 and the rules framed there under.
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution,
- Act of God Perils,
- Carriage of treated effluents etc.
- Coverage for defense cost incurred with prior consent
- Benefit of Retroactive Date.
- Deliberate, willful or intentional non-compliance of any statutory provision.
- Ionizing radiations
- Arising out of fines, penalties, punitive and/or exemplary damages
NOTE:Please refer policy wordings for detailed coverage, exclusions and conditions.