Pollution Legal Liability Insurance
Companies operating in the field of chemicals, petrochemicals, energy and construction are exposed to increased environmental legislation. With the rise in environmental consciousness they have to face various legislative challenges posed by regulators, non-governmental organizations, stake-holder groups and media. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited’s Pollution Legal Liability Policy is well equipped to address various concerns emanating from this changing regulatory scenario. The policy is designed to give a comprehensive coverage to the policy holder protecting them against various exposures viz. clean up costs, transportation related environmental liability, bodily injury and property damage claims.
Why Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited?
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited brings to you one of the most extensive worldwide network, with presence in more than 130 jurisdictions. With more companies expanding their operations overseas, and with the extension of regulatory regimes, there is an increased requirement to have a comprehensive risk management solution in place. We provide a competent and seamless solution through our Controlled Master Program, covering both domestic and overseas exposure. A master program enables policy holder to not only comply with locally admitted regulation but also to cover the exposure of various local environmental laws and regulations across different geographies. It also ensures that policyholder has a uniform program consistent with corporate parent’s risk management philosophy hence improves control. Master Program often comes with, “difference in conditions/difference in limits” feature , narrowing coverage gaps.
What are the key features of Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Pollution Legal Liability Insurance?
- It makes no distinction between sudden and gradual pollution conditions.
- Coverage for onsite and offsite cleanup costs, bodily injury and property damage claims
- Not only does the policy cover pollution that arises from new conditions, it can also be extended to cover losses stemming from pre-existing conditions.
- Coverage can also be extended to pollution conditions resulting from the transportation, as well as to non-owned disposal site-related environmental liabilities.
- Cover for Business Interruption.
- Asbestos and lead
- Prior knowledge