Secured Future Plan
*Guaranteed monthly income upto 20 years -We, at Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited understand that an unfortunate accident can create serious financial problems for your family.Secured Future Plan is the right solution for future uncertainties that will affect your family’s financials.
- Flexibility: Depending upon your monthly expenditure you can choose the highly flexible options, with Monthly income benefits ranging from Rs.10000 to Rs.35000, for a period of 5 years to 20 years.
- *Guaranteed Monthly Income: The monthly income is not subject to market risks and is guaranteed over the period chosen, provided the claim is being admissible and payable by the Company .
- No medical examination is required.
- 24 hours world wide coverage.
- We offer lifelong renewal provided premium is paid without any break.
- Free Look Period –You have a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You have any objections to any of the terms and conditions, You have the option of cancelling the Policy stating the reasons for cancellation and You will be refunded the premium paid by You after adjusting the amounts spent on stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium. You can cancel Your Policy only if You have not made any claims under the Policy. All Your rights under this Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy. Free look provision is not applicable and available at the time of renewal of the Policy.
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the Policy is provided under this Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
- Sum Insured Enhancement :Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal . However the quantum of increase shall be as per underwriting guidelines of the company.
- Changes will be notified to the policyholders 3 months in advance in case of revision /modification in approved product.
- Likelihood of withdrawal of the product will be notified to the policy holders 3 months prior to the expiry of the policy and option would be given to migrate to similar Individual Personal Accident Insurance policy
What are the benefits of Secured Future Plan?
Covers risks of
- Accidental Death
- Dismemberment & Paralysis and
- Permanent Total Disability.
Who should buy this insurance?
Entry age between the age 18-70, policy is however renewable for life .
How can I buy this insurance?
You can give us your details in the “Have us call you” form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
What is not covered under Secured Future Plan?
This entire Policy does not provide benefits for any loss resulting in whole or in part from, or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly in respect of:
- suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted Injury or Illness, or sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection; or
- serving in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country, whether in peace or War, and in such an event We, upon written notification by You, shall return the pro rata premium for any such period of service during the circumstances described in a Hazard; or
- being under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless properly prescribed by a Physician and taken as prescribed; or
- participation in an actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion; or
- operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft or Scheduled Airline; or
- War, civil War, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether War be declared or not), rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power; or
- the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other dangerous properties of any explosive nuclear equipment or any part of that equipment; or
- ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from burning nuclear fuel; or
- congenital anomalies or any complications or conditions arising therefrom; or
- participation in winter sports, skydiving/parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping, scuba diving, mountain climbing (where ropes or guides are customarily used), riding or driving in races or rallies using a motorized vehicle or bicycle, caving or pot-holing, hunting or equestrian activities, skin diving or other underwater activity, rafting or canoeing involving white water rapids, yachting or boating outside coastal waters (2 miles), participation in any Professional Sports, any bodily contact sport or any other hazardous or potentially dangerous sport for which You are untrained; or
- any loss resulting directly or indirectly, contributed or aggravated or prolonged by childbirth or from pregnancy, or
- for any loss of which a contributing cause was Your actual or attempted commission of, or willful participation in, an illegal act or any violation or attempted violation of the law or Your resistance to arrest; or
- Any Pre- existing condition
How can I file a Claim?
- Call us at our 24 X 7 Toll Free number 1800 266 7780/1800 22 9966 (Only for Senior Citizens)
- Alternatively you can SMS “CLAIMS” to 5616181
Click here to know more about our Claims Service
Click here to View and Download Customer information sheet Document
View and Download Policy Wordings
Click here to View and Download Policy Wordings